Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Thursday, April 19, 2007

"Here I go again" -Anne

Here I go again. I really don't know what to discuss here. Oh well, the last activity which is the "mystery poster" is the activity which I dislike most, maybe because I find it senseless. There is no excitement or whatever in that game plus maybe I was also unlucky in choosing that consequence. Although, I have faith in my ability to speak there are still possibilities of commiting errors. I must be very careful. The tension of the next nomination is felt already. Honestly, I don't know who to vote out. They became my friends already and I don't want to have a gap with my newly found friends like what happend on the eviction of Nizzie, i don't want to encounter another misunderstanding. I have no more to say. Ciao!

Labels: ,