Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

DAY EIGHTY
"There's really a thing that really bothers me" -Stephanie

I am not a hypocrite to say that it's really ok for me not to win. Of course everybody wants to win. But if it's really not for me, the thought is that i just want to make it to final 4. and i said it before, if i am not going to win then just a runner up will do. Sa totoo lang, di ko talga masyado ma explain kung ano nararamdaman ko ngayon. There's a part of me that i feel like i don't really deserve to be on the final 4 right away by the mystery poster activity... i don't even know yet if it's really true that im one of the final 4. Yes, i am happy. sino ba naman ang hinde? But, there's really a thing that really bothers me. Maybe its that thought of what people might just think of me, na parang hinintay kong magpost ang lahat ng makuha ko ang slot. syempre kung andun na ang opportunity bakit hinde? pero ang plan ko naman sana nun eh yun nlng slot na napunta kay ferg, kasi baka nga magkahintayan pa. But no need for me to explain about it anymore, i just want to give credit to zen for leaving (give way) the last slot to me. Yes i am in the game, but i am not playing it safe. is it because i am aware of the rules and i don't usually violate the rules (if i did it's an honest mistake) and because i am (well most of the time) nice? eh sa ganito na tlga ako eh. And i am not pretending. at di ako nahihiyang sabihin yun. Well, i guess i really deserve the title "misunderstood".

Labels: ,