Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

DAY THREE
"I really wish my cycle will change" -Anne

Hmm... here i go again... what happened yesterday?... ah... im awake at 4:30! imagine?! ...it's my very first time to wake up that early and that is because i need to go to the gym to do my workout ...hahaha ...then i finished at around 7... i went home to take a bath, and it's really cold! arrghh! ...i have a class at 930 kc eh... but of course i was tired! ...my body hurts... i have several quizzes yesterday and that is the reason of why my head aches! ...after my 11 straight hour classes w/o breaks except for lunch... i finally got to go home... straight to the computer to check my friendster and the PBBFG... then it's time for me to sleep... what a boring life...=)

It's the start of the day and now is my only chance to update my diary... i have no time kc on other days eh... same old routine... go to the gym, go home to take a bath and check my messages then go to school... i really wish my cycle will change... =)

Labels: ,