Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"It is, for me, the best composition ever!"
-Nizrhane

Hmm. I now have my eureka moment! I have found the classical song that inspired me to just take life as it is. It may also be a remembrance to loving and sharing life to the one you love...:) *boohoo...it is being played at weddings...*

It is called "Canon in D Minor" by Johann Pachelbel (1653-1706)! He's best known for it today, and it is, for me, the best composition ever! As you listen to it, it is not somehow a baroque composition. It sort of says something about opening a new chapter, a new beginning, a new life ahead, but if you look at the title closely, it's in "minor"--sad.

Anyhoo, this song I dedicate to... erm... to all the lovers all over the world! *ouch*

Labels: ,