Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Friday, February 23, 2007

Xyruz replaces Richard

My name is xyruz a.k.a bhogz and im 17 years old. I was born in the philippines in cebu city but right now my whole family migrate to the state because of our lack of income. I like to play basketball and surfing the net. Basketball is one of my favorite sports. To be a basketball player is one of my greatest dream to achieved. i will be the first filipino to join the NBA soon. My life here in the state is so boring because it is jsut broing. People in here are different than in the philippines. By the way, im a cebuano and im proud of it. so anyway, im going to graduate fron high school this year and im going to college and take nursing school or modeling school. But my parents prefer me to take nursing school first before modeling. So yeah im a happy person and a friendly person. i can be a friend to anyone who wants to make friends with me.

Labels: