Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Saturday, March 24, 2007

"Have to think of way na maging malapit ulit sa kanila" -Zenrick

Im back! More than a day na wala ako sa bahay. Im getting very nervous about my stand sa bahay. I dont know what my housemyts are thinking about me right now. Have to admit, Im feeling left out about their topics. This maybe the feeling when your out of the house longer than you possibly think. Or i guess im being to paranoid. Paranoid saan? Sa skol? Sa house? or Im getting crazy lang.
Ive miss talking to them, Miss ko kulitan with them.

Have to think of way na maging malapit ulit sa kanila or else..bye bye na zen..hehehe
Im ever mawala man ako dito sa bahay.. ok lang cguro atleast ive made some good friends here..made it this far na diko naisip na mangyari..!! Goodluck to me..!!

Labels: ,