Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Friday, March 23, 2007

DAY FIFTY-FOUR
"There is also a plan for me to leave for London this vacation!" -Nizrhane

Patapos na ang Finals. One more effin test and Second Semester's over.

I am feeling a bit sad about the fact that the sem's about to close. Naging masaya ang Second Semester, for it was filled with challenges and laughter..and tears. Haaay.

Well, I am planning to extend my "psuedo-semester" this summer. Just this morning Keeko, Crystal and I craned our necks over curious, hopeful heads just scan through the Summer Offerings list. Dad had told me once, as I remember, to do advanced stuff. So I had thought of going for Enlish (SPECOM), or maybe World Literature. 9 units max, and I'm off.

I'd really want to continue through summer because there aren't anything much to do this vacation, aside from doing the yearbook (sheeeesh, I feel a bit afraid...) and summer jobs (Drew and the gang had decided to scout for jobs...). There is also a plan for me to leave for London this vacation! (Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)

In a few days, April na.

Labels: ,