Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Results of the 3rd Nomination

"Strawberry": The 4 EP is for xyrus. I gave him the highest weight because i can't see any effort coming from him. He didn't even posted a single word on the boards. I also haven't talked to him yet so I guess i don't feel his presence. He was very lax and he does deserve the EPs.

The 2 EP is for mikmik. I've already talked to this guy and we also had our own bonding but I think he has no time. And besides, this game needs patience and consistency and he lacks at it. I guess he felt out of place but I guess he might at least tried his best. We all had our own efforts and we are rewarded by that so I think it is just right to give him this because lately I can't see his effort.

The 2 SP is for nizzie! I'm just beginning to know her and besides it's her birthday so I gave the SP for her as a part of my gift. She has a very unique personality and I think she deserves to be saved. At first she has her own struggles in coping up w/ us but now I could say that she succeeded at it! She definitely belongs to the group and we enjoy being w/ her.


"Devastated": 4 EP for Xyrus. di ko sya maramdaman sa vhouse. Di ko pa sya nakakachat. Prang di nya pinapakita yun effort to interact with others. i just want him out.

2 EP for mikhail. Di na rin kasi sya masyadong active eh. di na rin sya ramdam sa vhouse. Di ko sya masyadong nakaka-usap. di ko pa sya ganon kakilala.

2 SP for NIzzie. Kasi active talga sya sa game. Ayoko pa sya matanggal. Gusto ko pa syang kilalanin at mas maging close pa sa kanya. Ok kasing syang kausap at nice person sya at may sense talga at birthday gift ko na rin vote ko sa kanya.


INVALID VOTES

*AL aka "Angelcigarette":
i'll give 4 EP to xyrus. i'm giving him that points 'coz he doesn't seem to have any interest in the game. kahit minsan yata kasi ay hindi ko man lang siya nakitang online or nag-post ng anything sa board. hindi rin siya nakikisali sa mga usapan. i don't think hindi pedeng gawing reason ang pagkakaiba ng oras d2 at sa lugar n kung nasaan siya. si ron ay nasa ibang bansa rin, sa canada, but he still is active sa board.

2 EP for mikmik. these past few weeks eh hindi na siya nakakasali sa mga discussions. palagay ko ay busy siya sa studies nya. so i'm giving him EP para naman mas maging focused siya sa studies niya by this time. ngaun pa nmn na panahon ng final exams, he needs more time to focus on his studies.

2 SP for niz. 'coz hindi ko siya gustong matanggal sa game kasi isa siya sa nagbibigay buhay sa board. kapag natanggal na siya, mawawala na rin ang love triangle nila nina ron at zen. close rin kami so mahirap mawalan ng kakulitan sa board. isa pa birthday niya so it will serve as my birthday gift for her.

Violated maximum of 10-character-codename rule


*NIZRHANE aka "La Belle Noiseuse":
I'd like to give 4EPs to Xyruz. Even if I haven't got to talk to him. He hasn't showed up, or if he had showed up, he hasn't participated in the threads. Yeah, he may be busy but, it's should be known that he's got the boards for him to participate in.

2EPs to Mik-Mik. Kahit di ko man gusto na bigyan kita ng EPs...di ka na masyadong nag-o-online. Alam ko naman na busy ka pero, yun. Madami na ang activities natin. You're missing a lot na. I am sorry.

2SPs for Fergie. I believe na kahit madami na syang violations, he still IS the one who gives color to the house. And I don't care if we are in the most boring season ever. As long as we have Fergie here with us, I'm backing him up. Fergie's like a younger brother to me and that will never change.

Yun lang po, BBK.

Violated maximum of 10-character-codename rule


*ZENRICK
aka "Ice-Bear": I will give my 4 Ep to Xyrus..di ko cya nakikita sa bahay eh. Sa lahat ng housemyts na natitira, cya lang ang hindi active sa bahay. Hindi ko parin cya nakakausap at naging close na ako sa ibang housemyts kaya cya ang bibigyan ko.

I will give my 2 SP to Niz.. I feel na close na kami kahit di na kami nag uusap. I feel that we have lots in common. I also think that sa lahat ng housemyts parihas kami na minsan we feel left-out sa bahay...!!

Did not assign 2 EP to a co-VH


*FERGIE aka "CROWNprince": +4 evicting points po kay XYRUS kasi literally hindi ko siya maramdamn dito sa vhouse. hindi man lang siya nagpopost actwaly akong nakitang post niya kahit isa. Sana kahit papano gumawa siya ng paraan para mpaka usap sa min mga co vhs niya.. Kakahinayang lang kc sayang ung pagkakataon na pinasok siya dito tapos ganun lang pala. parang binalewala niya..

+2 evicting points kay MIKMIK kasi lately hindi na siya active, hindi siya nagpopsot tulad ng dati. Alam ko naman dahil busy siya kasi malapit na ang gradutaion pero bkit naman ako nyun kahit gagraduate na kmi eh may time pa ko maglro at mag internet. Palagy ko tinamad na din siya dito.

+2 saving points kay NIZ kasi bday gurl natin siya. Regalo ko na toh sa kanya kasi nice gurl naman siya at mabait sobra. Wholesome at opeminded sa lahat ng bagay. sana magaing masaya siya ngaung bday niya. and kasi masipag din siyang mag post hindi tulad ng ibang vhousemtae. Pag igihan mo pa ang pakikisama sa min!

Violated minimum of 4-sentence-justification rule (for 2 EP vote)


*RON aka "Public Enemy": Hi BBK... I wan't sure if there is already a nomination? anyway for the next one coming up my nomination would be:

Xyrus - 4 EP - He hasn't been active for quite some time since he came into the house. He has not posted anything on the boards. He hasn't posted any confession or diary. He also has not been in contact with the other VH's.

Mikhail - 2 EP - He has not been communicating with other VHs. He has not posted lately. He's always trying to get noticed by posting useless posts. Also that he need to focus on his school work more.

Al - 2 SP - He's trying to contact people even though he is not allowed to do that in his job. He is active in the boards. He's a very nice person and I would like to see him stay longer in the game.

Late submission of votes

*MIKHAIL and *XYRUZ did not participatee.

* Nomination penalty = 4 evicting points

Labels: