Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Friday, April 6, 2007

"I dont want to create a conflict" -Anne

I think this game i beginning to create conflict...i dont think this game must end up in people fighting over situations which are supposed to be unnoticed...i dont give my comments on them because i dont want to create a conflict...but dont get me wrong it is not playing safe or something but this is really me and i cant change myself to be somebody that would spice up the game but in the end realizing and regretting everything that ive done and said...yes, it just a fantasy game even though we are not risking too much of our identity but somewhat portraying somebody else is not comfortable at all...we dont mean to be passive but i guess that's what we are, we might not reach other's expectation but we're happy on ourselves and we play this game on what we like it to be played like how the game is played now, we like it this way...till here...ciao!

Labels: ,