Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Thursday, April 12, 2007

"I guess this reach 100 words already" -Anne

Im bored these past few days....i dont know what to do...i just keep myself busy by watching videos on youtube...i am really sick and tired of this summer break....i wish classes would resume as soon as possible plus i also have not enrol yet because i dont know what subject will i take...grrr!...i know i am very irresponsible but that is me...i hope i will have a productive activity this summer...i stopped going to the gym because im really lazy and also my body hurts, a lot! plus i also dont have the patience to exhaust myself in making my body sweat...ok fine! im just good at the start...i hope again i could eventually change this attitude...hmmm...dont know what to say na...i guess this reach 100 words already...till here! ciao!

Labels: ,