Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Monday, April 2, 2007

"I really love it when people who do not know me personally "literally" calls me ZEN" -Zenrick

Woho..no houserules ngayun now i can say anything I want here.. heheh.. like ano kya?
Well 1st, dami konang EP from some of my violations tapos from not participating from the boards, prang sapat itong lahat pra akoy ma evict w/out the help of my housemyts nomintations. LORD WAG NAMAN SANA! gusto kopang mag stay sa bahay!


Just read the transcript of our forth household council. I was gald that my housemyts did took what I said the wrong way. "the byebye zenrick speech". Dunno but feel ko yung quatations ko lang yung parang may halong intriga comared sa rest ng mga housemyts. Baka akalain nilang gusto kuna umails. Like HELL no. Di kopa gusto mawala.

One more thing. I really love it when people who do not know me personally "literally" calls me ZEN. Feel ko parang close na namin at tinatawag nila akong "ZEN". Dunno, parang sanay lang ata ako na mga friends ko dito ang tumatawag sakin ng ganyan. Hahahah.. Baba kasayahan ko.

Hmm...ala ata akong napansin na violation sa post ko nato! sayang ang "no rules week". Bahala nalang!

Labels: ,