Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Monday, April 30, 2007

"I'm not sorry about my decision" -Al

Still waiting for the result of who will be hailed as this seasons big winner. I'm not really expecting to win. coz i know i don't have the chance. i really enjoyed being part of this game. kahit pa sinasabi daw ng iba na boring ang season na ito, i don't care. what is important to me is i found a friend how'll listen to me, to my problems, to my secrets. a friend who can cheer me up.

I know, partly sinisisi aq ng mga co-VH ko na binigyan ko ng malaking SP c ron kc naniniwala cla na matagal n cya dapat natanggal. well, i'm not sorry about my decision. ginawa ko iyon kaya dapat kong panindigan. oo, close ko ung iba sa kanila pero hindi kcng close ni ron. at kung sino man ang gusto kong mag-stay, iyon n ung mga kasundo ko talaga.

Labels: ,