Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Monday, April 30, 2007

Ron's final answers

For all: HAVE YOU LIED TO ONE OF YOUR CO-VHS? DON'T JUSTIFY.
No, I haven't lied to my co-vhs.

For Ron: DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO BE THE BIG WINNER? WHY OR WHY NOT?
I think I don't have a chance to be a big winner because I know that I don't have a chance on winning against Anne or Steph because the evicted vhs will decide on who will be the winner.


From AL

For all... kung bibigyan ng pagkakataon, sino sa mga na-evict ang dapat bumalik at cno ang dapat matanggal?
I think ang pwede makabalik ay si Zen, he's a good player and a good person. He wants to be part of their group kahit medyo nasa outside sya ng kaunti at di makaride ng konti sa conversation noon. I think na lahat naman sila ay deserving mapunta sa big 4.

For ron... how do you feel kapag sinasabi nila na dapat matagal ka na natanggal? na hindi ka deserving sa big four?

Ofcourse I'm disappointed that people think that about me but I can't change their views. Kung ano man ang iniisip nila... edi isipin nila. I won't get too affected by what they think about me and basta I know who I am and thats all that matter.


From ANNE

For all: What do you think is the reason why you are in the big four?
I think the reason why I am in the big four is that I tried to play the game and not play it safe.

For Ron: Do you think you really deserve to be in the big 4?
I think I do deserve to be in the final 4. If anybody got this question I bet they would say yes. But anyway I think I deserve to be here is because like I said I tried to play the game and make it a bit interesting. I didn't know that this is going to be the outcome but what can I do now... past is past.


From RON

For all - How did you make the house more interesting despite other people saying that the house is boring?
I tried to be active and joke around with people even though I am not as active as I want to be. I then eventually got into an argument which I didn't expect to happen. I also was bombarded with question and people was mad at me. I think people got interested to find out what went on in the house.


From STEPHANIE

For all - NONE

For Ron - Sa tingin mo ba ay deserving ka mapabilang sa big four at bakit?
Like what I answered to the earlier question I think I do deserve to be here. Everybody deserves to be here or be a part of the big 4 and lahat naman tayo equal na pumasok sa game na ito. I tried to play a different game than anyone else by not being a safe player.

Labels: ,