Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Friday, April 27, 2007

"To be honest I don't really care if I get into the big four or even win" -Ron

OMG... Nakakagulat talaga...

Well I didn't really expect for fergie to go out of the house. I really though I was next to go. Lo and behold, when I opened a browser and went to pbbfg boards. I was so shocked to find out that he was evicted. I told myself... oh man here we go again. I am sure that another batch of "you dont deserve to stay" is going at me. I am going to be bombarded with disappointing comments again. To be honest I don't really care if I get into the big four or even win. I just want to play a game. And like I said before It's just a game and I don't take anything here personal unless it goes over the line. I know this can be stressful at time and nakakabaliw ren like the real game pero less but it doesn't have to affect you na your hoping na something bad will happen to your opponent. Anyway... we'll see what happens. Just to let people know... I am not mad at anyone... peace tayo lahat. If you are mad at me... I guess there's nothing I can change about that... not like I will deal with you again after this... sige po salamat.

Labels: ,