Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Monday, April 30, 2007

"I don't deserve this" -Anne

Ggrrrr!!! this month is the most hectic month! i need to finish all my requirements...this is going to be a busy month again!...im really getting fat, i dont even have the luxury of time going to the gym! aaarrrggghhh!!! i wish i have enough time...my life cycle is very unusual...i dont know what to do first...this is a miracle na ngkakaron pa ko ng time na gumawa ng diary here...summer is almost over but i didn't even had a single vacation! kaasar! i don't deserve this...all my friends are enjoying the summer while here i am focused on some other boring stuff! oh well, this is the price i must pay for being so laid-back at my studies...i need to rush things out so that i could graduate in time!

Labels: ,