Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Anne blogs: I hate this season... lagi na lng akong alone

I felt to tired today because of so many activities...gosh!...when will this stop?...i began to think tuloy about valentines...valentines day is coming and im loveless, dateless name it, i am!...i feel alone...my friends are not here to accompany me...they have their own lives to attend to...my family is my last resort on this vday...i guess well just have to go out together and celebrate valentines day...aaarrggghhh!...again?...hehehe...but it's really fine...im not expecting very unusual to happen...it is too far from possible...but im hoping...wink~!...hehehe...silly me...=)...haiz...next week na pla un, this wednesday...what are my plans?...have no gift yet for my friends...my bestfriend is out of the country and i was hoping sana na we could meet...hmmppp...i hate this season...lagi na lng akong alone...gggrrrr!...i never spent valentines day with somebody special...laging ngkakataon na we just separated or tlgang wala...hahaha...really funny...i guess cupid doesnt like me...hmmm...enough of my corny thoughts!...i just want to do something kya i made this blog...grrr!!!...bkit hnd ako mxdong pumapayat?...im always going to the gym pero wla atang epekto...hirap kya nung mga exercises and sets dun...kakasakit ng body...grrr!!!...im pity myself, la na ngang lovelife hirap pang mgpapayat!...till here na lng...i have nothing to say na...ciao guys!

Labels: ,