Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Saturday, February 3, 2007

"I had to tell myself this: 'Lorl. February na pala. Dapat medyo mainit-init na eh.' "
-Nizrhane

Global warming is the reason why we get freezing nights and chilly mornings. This case is not-so-normal here in the Republic of the Philippines.

It's been two weeks since I realised that it's always cold. I tend to look at the calendar whenever I need to mark a day but now, I checked the calendar to just know what month is it now. And because of that, I had to tell myself this: "Lorl. February na pala. Dapat medyo mainit-init na eh."

So now I come to school wearing a jacket.

The cold temperature outside school doubles when you come inside the classrooms! Brrrrrrrr....

You see, eto ang dahilan kung bakit tayo giniginaw: dahil sa epekto ng ating wrongdoings sa environment. Man, expect that it will be scorching hot this summer. Literally.

Labels: ,