Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Sunday, February 18, 2007

"If anybody can't stand what I am then I should know" -Nizrhane

I'm feeling the post-nomination stress already. Everybody goes out to just express how negative they've felt and stuff. Meron na nga nagpaparamdam na aalis na. This is sorta insane.

I also noticed that nobody voted me off---SPs and EPs. I don't know what to say about this. I'm starting to feel that I'm in the middle, sorta the "just-right" phase or something like that. I don't know.

What added to my frustration is that I got 4EPs and another 1.

Hoo boy. I just can't think straight. I'd love to look out for my housemates but...ewan. I'm sorta feeling very negative. I'm doing what I should...and it seems like I'm getting a strange feeling. I know I'm sorta different, I know I am a bit unconventional...but what I am here on the boards is just me. If anybody can't stand what I am then I should know. I am not faking it. I love meeting new friends and communicating with them. I'm sure there's nothing wrong wth that...I think everyone should support enough braincells to just understand.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with I am doing here---I coexist with my virtual housemates and BBK peacefully...and I love it here. If this Virtual House were real then I would really agree to live here!

Sana nga lang.

Labels: ,