Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Friday, March 2, 2007

Nizrhane blogs: Sex. And The Dean.

I found myself watching the news last night. My eyes were fixed onto the tube when a report about a Dean who was arrested for having sex with a Nursing student. I just don't understand it. Or maybe I just couldn't take it. I've heard cases about students having sex with their College professors in exchange for higher grades---that idea just popped out,I just couldn't brush it off. Or maybe the Dean wanted it; he wanted his wanton desires to be consummated.

As the Dean was asked for his comments, he looked very defiant in a way that makes one think that nothing happened, that nothing indecent really happened. As for the student, I would like to hear her side of the story. Why was she involved in it? :(

I feel bad over it.

Labels: ,