Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Friday, April 6, 2007

DAY SIXTY-EIGHT
"I grew up in a family which is very close to the church" -Anne

So ok, yesterday i was feeling very spiritually refreshed...hmm...how could i explain this... i had my confession and i feel cleansed...this is a normal tradition in the family that we have our confession every new year and holy week...it is really too much for other people but i grew up in a family which is very close to the church...my parents are also very active in the church, they even are officers in some of the organization or our church...oh well... my friends always tease me about it and they thought i was being very religious daw but i think im not, im just fullyt aware of my faith although im not perfe ct but im trying my best to be a good christian...this holy week, i would just do my sacrifices which is what i promised to god...till here...ciao!

Labels: ,