Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Thursday, May 3, 2007

DAY NINETY-FIVE
"Imagine me... againt the odds" -Ron

Well its the Big four! I made it...? I'll admit, its amazing that I lasted this long. I didn't expect to last until the final four. I was sure that when we started to have that small argument... I know I was done. Imagine me... againt the odds. This is the result of it and I'm okay with it. I know people still thinks I don't deserve it but that's okay, people are entitled to their own opinion. No hard feelings. Sa akin no hard feelings... I just don't know for the others. I think peace naman kame lahat. I'm glad I met these people in the house and I think I'll continue on talking to them in the future. I had fun talking to them and joking around with stuff. Na entertain din ako while I was here and nakameet ng bagong kaibigan. Its been great and I had a good time. Ingat and good luck to all.

Labels: ,