Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

DAY TEN
Ron and Stephanie won Activity - Connections

Mechanics: There are seven (7) circles in this photo. Each circle should represent one VH. Choose the circle that represents you and your (6) co-VHs. Supply every intersection with at least one characteristic or interest that is shared by the VHs.


NIZRHANE - I represent circle C, then circle B si Kuya Al. I am connect my being interested in meeting new people with him, then circle A si Ate Anne, and Kuya Al is connected to Ate Anne because they're both good-looking! just kidding ...I connect Kuya Al to her cos they're both independent and single, which are good things.

From my circle I connect myself to Fergie's circle D, and I connect myself with him with my fun-loving, silly side. Yung kakulitan namin yung nagko-connect sa'min! Then from Fergie, circle E si Mikhail. Parehas silang bata and they have a lot of things in their hands! (just like me!) Tas from Mik's, I connect him to circle E, kay Ate Steph*. Kasi si Ate Steph, I feel that she's caring and responsible, just like MikMik. From circle F, I connect Mik to Kim's circle G cos, again, they're both young and energetic**...but I sorta feel that Mik has an angsty side (yes we all sorta have that!) , that's why I connect Mik to Kim (and another thing why: invert the letters in Mik, you'll get Kim! just kidding again, BBK)


* two VHs for circle E
** no intersection - circles E and G
Missing intersections


STEPHANIE - A -> ZEN, B -> KAT, C -> ANNE, D -> AL, E -> RON, F -> STEP, G -> FERG

1 -> BOTH HAVE THE SAME INTEREST IN REALITY SHOWS
2 -> BOTH LOVE'S EATING OR HAS THE SAME INTEREST ON FOOD
3 -> BOTH ARE INTERESTED IN BILLIARDS AND SLEEPING
4 -> PAREHONG MAHIYAIN SA TOTOONG BUHAY OR MAHIYAIN SA PERSONAL*
5 -> MGA MAHIYAIN SA TOTOONG BUHAY OR MAHIYAIN SA PERSONAL*
6 -> MAHIYAIN SA PERSONAL, PAREHONG MAY PAGKA PRANKA AT KUNG MINSAN EH NAMBABARA. MEDYO AYAW SA MGA KONYO.
7 -> MAHIYAIN SA PERSONAL, SAME INTEREST IN BADMINTON, LOTR, SPIDERMAN
8 -> SAME CHARACTERISTIC: MOODY AND ADVENTUROUS

* no distinct characteristic/interest


AL - Letter D will represent me, makulit at times but serious for most of it. I will have to label Fergie the E, Steph as F, and Nizrhane as C since they're the ones that I've talked to a lot. Fergie represents a jolly personality. Sobrang makulit. Wala na kaming ginawa kundi magkulitan sa chat. Steph on the other hand is very friendly and nice to talk to. We share same personality in some ways. Nizrhane is a very transparent person as long as the conversations that we had is concerned. Medyo makulit nga lang when it comes to text messages, pero mas alam ko ang personal life nya than others VHs.

Letter G will be Ron, we have the same personality, nice, thoughtful and can be nasty at times. And he is the first person and talked to in this game.* B would be Anne. I like her smile and how she live her life. Fashionista in a way and like me, knows how to play billiards. **

A would be Zenrick. Sabi nya twins daw kami. May nagsabi na kasi sa akin na kamukha ko daw si Justin ng Full House and ganun din sa kanya.***

* no intersection - circles D and G
** no intersection - circles B and D
*** no intersection - circles A and D


RON - A: Al, B: Stephanie, C: Fergie, D: Kim, E: Ron, F: Gener, G: Richard

1: Older than me
2: Always chatting
3: Makulit
4: Mahilig kumain ng cornik
5: Masayahin
6: Blogger*
7: Pogi
8: Chick boy

HAHAHAHAHA thanks!

* Gener - no blog submitted



Only four VHs participated in this activity: Nizrhane, Stephanie, Al and Ron
Three saving points (3 SP) went to Stephanie and Ron

Labels: