Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

"I think I'm with the good crowd I've been hoping to be with for years!" -Nizrhane

Hoo boy...two weeks into the game. I think.

After I had posted my previous entry, there's always one guy who I get to talk to. And that guy is Al.

Al, methinks, is a good guy. I just feel like he is indeed. He has this conservative, serious demeanor when I talk to him. He reminds me of my former teacher in Geometry and World History.

Anyhoo, what I'm also implying here is that I am looking forward to talk to the rest of the housemates. There's so much personality around me--- people with different backgrounds and lifestyle and outlook in life. I think I'm with the good crowd I've been hoping to be with for years!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Two activities. Hwoooh!

I'm so glad I got the first one correctly. I hope I did the same the second time.

What I realised: It's fun to write your most embarrassing moments! Kinda brings me back to Grade School days when people bug you to fill their autograph books. Hahahahahahaha!

The second one was a bit difficult. I don't the other folks yet, and that it's hard to connect myself with them. I just tried to, erm...feel who they really are. Putting Al and Fergie made my life while doing the activity easier, the same goes with Kim and Mik.

Sorta tedious, I s'pose. But it's worth a challenge. (Psych tests, eh?) Erm, those circles made me think of syllogisms.

Till the next parchment, folks!

Labels: ,