Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Friday, February 16, 2007

"I can only conclude to myself that love can't be described" -Nizrhane

I'll quote a part of the song "Lying Is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At The Disco:

"Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?"

Hmm. Valentine's Day has just passed. And I just can't help but say this,"better chuck it off the calendar!" :(

You see, Valentine's Day originated from the Pagan festival Lupercalia, and historically, it's a great thing to have this last a long, long long tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime. But Valentine's? Gaaaaaaaaaah!

Anyhoo, speaking of which, I posted a short story that perfectly fits the occasion. The short story's about a boy who's ver nervous about getting close to his crush and stuff (for more, read it on my http://electrochemicalradio.blogspot.com blog) and he gets into a few mishaps, leading to a 'wish come true".

I overheard this at a noontime show, Game K N B?: "Love is not a feeling, but a decision." Hmmm, sounds like it's the complete polar opposite of The Darkness' "Love Is Only A Feeling".

Whatever we guys say, I can only conclude to myself that love can't be described, and that we can't always find a word that truly encapsulates the meaning of it.

Labels: ,