Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Thursday, February 8, 2007

"I did wait for my crush, cong. zubiri, but sadly he's not around... " -Anne

I'l just summarize my activities this week... you already know my daily routine... monday is kinda ordinary day for me... i will go to the gym at seven then at nine i would go home, take a bath, then check my messages... then i will go to the school to attend my accounting class... argghh! ...it's really tiring!... last tuesday is a heavy day... i have so many quizzes and take note, my class is from 9:30 am to 8 pm... full load! ...those subjects pa naman are my majors and my hardest subjects... this wednesday is kinda fun...we did not have our regular class in public administration because we had a tour in the lower house, it's really nice there... going ang seeing those luxurious stuff there will give people an impression that the philippines is not in a very bad situation... because everything is in luxury... very unfair!... going back to my activities... our prof is a politician so he knew several people in the congress... we had an employee in there to guide and tour us around... i did wait for my crush, cong. zubiri, but sadly he's not around... hahahaha... ...hahaha... my classmates are really naughty, they keep on teasing me about so called "bokbok", he's the employee, bokbok kc he's name is gerald and i look like kim chui daw... do i?... they think daw na he had a crush on me ...awww... that's really bad because he have a wife already... im not a home crasher... hehehe ...we really had fun that day... we bonded a lot! ...they are fun to be with... then after the congressional tour we had a mall tour.... hahaha... kidding!... i mean we went to the mall to shop!...my favorite part! ...hahaha... i was really broke when i got home...xmpre im only human, and shopping is my weakness... hahaha... then i overslept last thursday because im really tired the other day ...i woke up mga 1 na, and the bad part is... my friends are here and i was surprised because i did not even brushed my teeth... eeewww... but ok lng kc we used to have sleep overs...then at 5:30 i attended my class...we did not had a regular class nanaman because we attended a party... hahaha... it was a very nice day...il update you na lng after... ciao!

Labels: ,