Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Friday, March 30, 2007

"Siguro ganoon na ka-drastic ang kailangan mong gawen para marinig ka" -Ron

Oh man... I am swamped... now I am just being lazy and went here. I got so mcuh stuff to do and I dont know where to begin. Clinicals is my main problem if you guys don't know that yet... hirap talaga. Next week I'll be busier than ever, 3 test and a project. I don't know if I got time left. Time flies by so fast pero minsan if you want it to fly by fast, ayaw naman. Basta I will pray and just hope for the best. Sana maipasa ko talaga ito or else.

Yesterday, I turned on the TV and saw the news. I was shocked on what I saw and it was the hostage taking on a bus in Manila. Waw... childern between 5 and 6 years old. Kawawa naman sila and nakakatakot ang nakalalagyan nilang situwasyon. Filipino's really do know how to make some noise, and a very loud one at that. Ngayung panahon na ito sa hirap ng buhay siguro ganoon na ka-drastic ang kailangan mong gawen para marinig ka. The hostage taker guy had good intension... I do understand what he wanted, but he could have thought of something that is not way "degrading" ,not only to him but to fiipinos. Ewan ko ba, siguro iniisip nya na kung mabalita ito s buong mundo... the president will really listen to him... and I dunno, maybe it worked!?!

Labels: ,