Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 5

Sunday, April 15, 2007

"Hirap pala ng long hair at di ako sanay" -Ron

Well! what a great week! So much to say but I cant remember them all. Nakakapagod itong linggong ito. every spare time I get this week laging tulog ang ginawa ko. Lagi akong inaantok sa sobrang pagod. Well that's alright... ilang linggo na lang at tapos na ang school, bakasyon na, at mababawasan na ang pagod at stress. I can finally rest and focus on the stuff I have to do. And maybe get a PSW job this summer. Clinicals is still okay, stressful but I'm doing better now. Tomorrow I have to go to a baptism and I can finally see all of them friends together. I havent seen them all together since after they all went to college and university. Oh and yea before I go... I got a haircut earlier and it's fine but i'm not to fond of it... hirap pala ng long hair at di ako sanay. Ok... bye!

Labels: ,